The Grande Prairie Children’s Choral Program offers ensembles for students of all ages and abilities. All rehearsals will be held at 2640 Park Drive, Flossmoor, IL (St John’s across from the park!)
Primary Singers is an introductory class for our youngest singers. Students learn to find their singing voice, move to the music, develop aural skills, and develop self-confidence.
- For students in Kindergarten – 1st Grade
- Meets weekly for for 45 minutes
- No Experience necessary, no audition required
Treble Choir is a performance ensemble that builds upon the principles of singing and musicianship explored in Primary Singers. Students will continue to develop healthy singing habits, be introduced to the fundamentals of reading music, and sing varied styles of music in unison, and in parts. Treble Choir is directed by Robert Calhoon
- For students in 2nd – 4th grades
- Meets weekly for for 50 minutes
- Performs multiple times throughout the season
- No experience necessary, no audition required
Concert Choir is the oldest of the GPCC performing ensembles. Students continue to develop rhythmic, tonal, and vocal skills, and share in the joy that only ensemble singing can bring. Concert Choir is directed by Oksana Rodak.
- For students in 5th – 12th grades
- Meets weekly for 90 minutes
- Performs several times throughout the season.
- Audition Required
Click here to register for the Grande Prairie Children’s Choir